Panasonic Telephone Systems
The KX-TDA is an Advanced Hybrid Telephone System which is fully compatible with the full range of current Panasonic KX-DT and KX-T7x handsets. Although the Panasonic KX-TDA System is no longer sold by Panasonic (replaced by KX-NCP & KX-TDE Systems) we can still source refurbished Panasonic KX-TDA Systems and refurbished cards from our various equipment suppliers to keep these systems working.
The Panasonic KXTDA supports Analogue, ISDN 2e and ISDN 30e trunks and is also fully compatible with the Panasonic KX-TVM Range of Professional Voicemail Units.
Panasonic KX-TDA 15 & KX-TDA 30
The KX-TDA15 is a hybrid IP PBX system which is great for use by small businesses. It can be configured to meet their existing needs and then expanded as their requirements grow or change.
This phone system combines PBX reliability with DECT technology to provide an efficient and flexible communication tool.
The KX-TDA15 phone system features:
- Voicemail and Call Management Software.
- Integrated Headsets.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
- Remote Branches and Home Worker Solution.
- Standard Configuration of 4 ISDN 2e Channels.
- Standard Configuration of 4 Digital | 4 Analogue | 4 DXDP Extensions.
- Maximum of 20 Extensions and 12 lines.
- Compatible with Integrated ESVM & KX-TVP Voicemail Systems.
- Panasonic DECT Compatible.
For further information or advice on Panasonic phone systems please call customer support on 01726 871701.