Panasonic KX-TDE Phone Systems
As an authorised reseller of the full range of Panasonic business telephone systems, A J Communications are experienced in installing and maintaining the KX-TDE systems throughout Cornwall and Devon. We have our own fully trained engineers and technical staff who can implement any kind of system from the simple to the complex.
The new KX-TDE is the IP version of the popular KX-TDA 100 and 200 PBX phone systems. The KX-TDE supports the full range of current Panasonic KX-DT and KX-NT handsets. These can vary from all IP phones, to a mixture of IP, IP Softphones, digital, analogue and Dect. There is also an inbuilt 2 channel voicemail for basic voicemail use.
The main advantages of the KX-TDE systems are that they support SIP, ISDN and analogue trunks and that multiple sites can be linked via an IP network thus enabling customers to manage sites from any location.
Panasonic KX-TDE100 & 200
The Panasonic KX-TDE 100 Telephone System is suitable for up to 256 Users and includes a host of IP telephony functions and features, including:
- Fully IP enabled phone system.
- Up to 128 digital extensions. (256 Digital Extensions for 200 model)
- Up to 96 analogue extensions. (128 Analogue Extensions for 200 model)
- Maximum of 64 IP Extensions (IP-PT) & 128 SIP Extensions.
- Runs PSTN, ISDN 2e or ISDN 30e (Maximum 128 Lines).
- Allows up to 32 SIP Trunks with relevant add-on card.
We can supply, install and maintain this system quickly and efficiently so please do give us a call today on 01726 871701 for further information or advice on this product.
- Leasing Options available on all digital systems.